Smart Cabin Working Group Charter
The mission of the Smart Cabin Working Group (SC WG) is to define the specifications and develop the EV Kit for MIH Smart Cabin & In- Vehicle Apps WG.
||5 May. 2022
||IJ Wang (Clientron)
||Ted Lien (MIH)
The scope of the SC WG is:
Base on OSI (ISO-IEC 7498-1) Architecture to define the communication-protocol in smart cabin.
- The communication between ECUs
- The specification between ECUs
- Bi-weekly meetings on Wed 7pm PST/Thurs 10am TWT
- Sub-teams may schedule ad hoc meetings as required to address work items
- Time commitment outside WG depends on work items and contributions
- Accessible only by Contributing Members participating in the SC WG
- Google shared drive has been setup to share minutes/documents
- Need to request access via a gmail account
- Meetings will be conducted using Microsoft Teams
- Invites should be managed by Chair/Co-chair
Documentation of the specifications covering:
- A. SpecificationsofPhysicalLayer,includingCAN,Auto-Ethernet...(Theserial
- B. Specification of Data-Link Layer. The address and frame control.
- C. Specification of Network Layer. The path determination and logical address.
- D. Specification of Transport Layer. The end2end connection and reliability.
- E. Specification of Session Layer. Interhost communication.
- F. SpecificationofPresentationLayer.Datarepresentationandencryption.
- G. Specification of Application Layer. Network process to application.
- H. Reference Designed for EV KitDbW API
2022: Draft specification by WG and release.
2023: Publishing the EV Kit platform.